58 Warkon Street, GREENMOUNT
SUPERB NORTH FACING VIEWS, SUPERB PRICE!
The Brendan Homan Team is local in Toowoomba and available to show you through 7 days a week. Please call us to arrange an inspection or write your preferred time in the comment section of your enquiry.
In the peaceful village of Greenmount this 3 bedroom timber home sits on a 1,538m2 block with north facing views. It would suit first home buyers, retirees or an investor.
Along with the 3 large bedrooms is a bathroom, kitchen/dining and separate lounge. There are polished timber floors throughout, ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge. The north facing undercover deck is so peaceful, has superb views and is just perfect for morning tea in the winter sunshine!
* 3 large bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning PLUS ceiling fans
* Kitchen with ample cupboard space, breakfast bar and brand new cook top
* Separate lounge leading out to north facing veranda
* Large undercover north facing deck with amazing views
* Single carport
* Plenty of storage underneath property
* 5,000 GAL rainwater tank - plumbed to property
* Garden shed
* Fully fenced rear yard - with plenty of room to build your dream shed!
The peaceful, private lifestyle on offer to you here is very appealing with room for your dream shed and plenty of space for the kids to run around. Greenmount is approx 18 mins from Toowoomba offering families the perfect lifestyle PLUS there is a primary school, just a short drive to Clifton High School or a school bus service into Toowoomba, a great pub PLUS a post office.
Call now to arrange your inspection!
Land size: 1,538m²
General Council Rates: $600 approx. per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.