133 Turner Street, SCARBOROUGH
Sorry ... I'm Sold.
Enviable Location only 250m to Waterfront. A Lifestyle Beyond Compare ...
Extensively renovated freestanding character home with 3 bedrooms, eastern and northern orientation and only 2 blocks from Scarborough Village and the beach. It doesn’t get any better.
With a stunning street presence and entry rich in detail, the elevated position of the home feels relaxed the moment you step inside. Perhaps it’s the sea breezes that sweep through from Moreton Bay, or maybe it’s the aura of romance very few other homes for sale on the peninsular can match. The hero of this property is hard to choose. It could be the multiple open plan living areas, how the inside flows seamlessly with the outside, the stunning new kitchen with its Belling 90cm induction cooker or is it one of the many spaces to entertain or simply relax. This home has EVERYTHING you could ever want.
– Extensively renovated
– 3 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– 1 carport with remote door
– Separate studio (currently man-land)
– Stunning new kitchen, stone benchtops, Belling 90cm induction cooker, plumbed fridge space, double-door dishwasher
– Impressive verandah with shutter blinds and bi-fold doors that let the indoors and outdoors flow
– 10’ high ceilings
– Split system air-conditioners to Living area and master bedroom
– Ceiling fans throughout
– NBN connected
– Instant gas hot water
– Walk-in robe to master bedroom
– Built-in robes
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens with tropical fruits
– Corner block
– Side street access with double gates (boat or caravan)
– Room for a pool
– Rear courtyard behind studio
– Concrete stumps
– New electrical box and lead-in
– Walk to beach, cafes, restaurants, Morgan’s seafood, boat harbour, medical centre
– Land area: 503sqm (completely fenced)
– General Rates: $395 qtr (net)
– Years Prep to 6 – Scarborough State School
– Years 7 to 12 – Redcliffe State High School
– Years Prep to 12 – Southern Cross Catholic College
– Years 11 to 12 – Australian Trade College
SEALS THE DEAL:
…. the lifestyle Scarborough Village has to offer. Living here, you are only 250m walk to bars, restaurants, shops and the beach. This home will appeal to couples, families and retirees. Scarborough Village is a lifestyle suburb, and this is a lifestyle home.
Sellers Comments …
“We have put our heart and soul into this home, completing extensive renovations to make this home our forever retirement home. It’s everything we have ever dreamed for. We love Scarborough Village. Every day we go for a swim at the beach. The village has lovely cafes – the food is terrific. Our doctor is just around the corner. It’s all here – you don’t even need a car. Everything we want is here except our family. As beautiful as this home is, at this stage of our lives we want to spend more time with our grandchildren. We have already purchased our next property, so this gorgeous home MUST be sold! We are sure the next couple or family will love it just as much as we have.”
Land size: 504m²
General Council Rates: $395 qtr (net)
Open For Inspection Times
Sat - 10.30 - 11.00am (9th March 2019)
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.