136 Upper Yarraman Road UPPER YARRAMAN
The old 'School House'
They don't build them like they used to - French Doors, VJ Walls & High ceilings. Freshly painted, this home sparkles.
This is the original schoolhouse for the old Upper Yarraman State school located next door (since converted to a beautiful residence).
136 Upper Yarraman Road sits on a 1/2 acre block and consists of 3 bedrooms, lounge room, dining room and good sized kitchen. The 3rd bedroom/sleepout is the perfect space if you work from home. You can never look out your city office window to a view like this or sit on the front deck whilst you drink your morning coffee. This is living.
Are you looking for a green change? Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind. This is a friendly country community you will feel welcomed. You will be called by your name at the bakery or when you go to the pub for a meal. All your essentials are available in Yarraman (10 minutes away). You will probably head to Kingaroy or Toowoomba for more extensive shopping trips.
- A country lifestyle that's hard to beat
- 3 bedrooms (including sleepout)
- 1 bathroom
- French doors
- High ceilings
- VJ Walls
- Good sized kitchen (eat-in if you prefer)
- Large walk-in pantry
- Verandah with beautiful views
- Freshly painted externally (professionally)
- Ceiling fans
- NBN (Fixed Wireless)
- Single garage (under the home)
- Entire area under the home is concreted and dry.
- Set up your workshop plus ample room for storage
- 8,000-gallon rainwater (3 tanks)
- Slab for 6x9m (approx) carport - carport kit included
- Huge fenced yard
- New septic system installed 2020
- Total land area: 2,269sqm
- Adjoining vacant land available: 8,021sqm (discuss purchasing this block as well)
- General Council Rates: Approx $600 (1/2 year)
- Rental estimate: $330p/w
- Vacant. A quick settlement is available if required.
- Years Prep to 9 - Yarraman State School
- Years 10 to 12 - Nanango State High School
- Yarraman (11km)
- Nanango (31km)
- Bunya Mountains (43km)
- Kingaroy (55km)
- Toowoomba (108km)
- Brisbane (180km)
** Boundaries shown in photographs are approximate only. Buyers should confirm by viewing the surveyors' pegs onsite. Virtual furniture is shown in pictures.
WHAT SEALS THE DEAL:
The simple life ..... Sitting high with beautiful views over the rolling hills to the distant mountains. It's a romance of yesteryear offering you the serenity you have been searching for. This home is vacant and ready to move in now.
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION:
Private inspections are available at a time to suit you. 24 hours notice preferred. Same day inspections may be possible –please ask.
MAKE AN OFFER:
To enable us to present your offer, please download our offer form.
Open For Inspection Times
Private inspections are available at a time to suit you.