136 Upper Yarraman Road UPPER YARRAMAN
The old 'School House'
They don't build them like the used to - french doors, 10' ceilings & VJ Walls.
This is the original schoolhouse for the old Upper Yarraman State school located next door (now converted to a beautiful residence).
136 Upper Yarraman Road sits on a 1/2 acre block and consists of 2 roomy bedrooms plus a large sleepout, lounge room, dining room and good sized kitchen. If you work from home - the large sleepout is the perfect space. You can never look out your city office window to a view like this.
Are you looking for a green change? Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind. This is a friendly country community you will feel welcomed. You will be called by your name at the bakery or when you go to the pub for a meal. All your essentials are available in Yarraman (10 minutes away). For larger shopping trips, you will probably head to Kingaroy or Toowoomba.
Friendly tip. You aren't a local until you join the Farmers Hall committee.
- A country lifestyle thats hard to beat
- 3 bedrooms (including sleepout)
- 1 bathroom
- French doors
- 10' ceilings
- VJ Walls
- Good sized kitchen (eat-in if you prefer)
- Walk-in pantry
- Screened verandah
- Ceiling fans
- NBN (Fixed Wireless)
- Single garage
- Entire area under the home is concrete (dry)
- 8,000-gallon rainwater (3 tanks)
- Slab for 7x9m (approx) carport - frames also supplied
- Huge fenced yard
- Total land area: 2,269sqm
- Adjoining vacant land available: 8,021sqm (discuss purchasing this block as well)
- General Council Rates: Approx $600 (1/2 year)
- Years Prep to 9 - Yarraman State School
- Years 10 to 12 - Nanango State High School
- Yarraman (11km)
- Nanango (31km)
- Bunya Mountains (43km)
- Kingaroy (55km)
- Toowoomba (108km)
- Brisbane (180km)
* A painter is booked to paint the exterior of the home in late October. Purchase before this date and have input into the paint colours or the painter can be cancelled if you prefer. Price guide will increase when painting commences.
** Boundaries shown in photographs are approximate only. Buyers should confirm by viewing the surveyors' pegs onsite. Virtual furniture is shown in photographs.
WHAT SEALS THE DEAL:
The simple life ..... Sitting high with beautiful views over the rolling hills to the distant mountains. It's a romance of yesteryear offering you the serenity you have been searching for.
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION:
Private inspections are available at a time to suit you. 24 hours notice preferred. Same day inspections may be possible - just ask.
MAKE AN OFFER:
This property is being sold through our Online Offer Portal, which means that the owner is extremely motivated to sell and will meet the market on price.
The property could sell at any time and I would hate for you to miss out, especially if it sells for less than what you think it's worth. If you like the property I highly recommend you submit your offer ASAP. Once you submit your initial offer, you will always know EXACTLY what price to beat.
All offers are made online through our online offer portal. Please submit your offer early. The market is extremely active and due to the sheer volume of enquiries, only registered buyers with offers submitted might be contacted with updates. The property can sell at any time.
Open For Inspection Times
Private inspections are available at a time to suit you.