Unit 2, 16 Doyle Street HARLAXTON
Investors Take Note... I'm a Cash Cow - $320pw return
Boasting a location just 300m meters from Great Dividing Range Escarpment, this property is in a handy position with easy access to the CBD and new Toowoomba Hospital (planning stage).... think capital growth.
For an investor looking for a great buy, we have a long term tenant already in place and an amazing return. If you are looking for somewhere to reside, with suitable notice to the tenant that is possible as well.
– Long term tenant (10 years)
– 3 bedrooms
– Main bedroom with ensuite & good sized walk-in-robe
– Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
– Kitchen with electric oven, ceramic cook-top & rangehood
– Bathroom with separate bath and shower (extra large shower)
– 1 garage with remote door
– NBN (Fibre To The Premises)
– Security screens (doors and windows)
– Split system air-conditioner
– Situated in a block of only 3 units
– 180m to bus stop
– 1km to Downlands College
– 1.7km to Harlaxton State School
– 2.8km to Northpoint Shopping Centre (Coles, Aldi)
– 3.8km to Toowoomba CBD
– 1.6km to New Toowoomba Hospital site (currently at planning stage)
– New Hospital key details and video flyover (click on links)
WHAT SEALS THE DEAL:
…. The size & the affordability. It's handy to schools, shopping and the CBD. With the new Toowoomba Hospital site closeby, this will continue to be a high performing investment for many years to come.
– General Rates: $1,065.56 half year(net)
– Admin Fund: $312.50 quarter (net)
– Sinking Fund: $97.00 quarter (net)
– Current tenant: Approx 10 years
– Current rent - $320p/w
– Current lease ends - Periodic
Open For Inspection Times
Tenanted property. To book an inspection, please submit and enquiry and you will be contacted with available inspection times.