Unit 2, 16 Doyle Street HARLAXTON
Under Offer - This property is currently under offer. As there are conditions on the contract, I am happy to keep you updated should the contract fall over and it becomes available again. Please submit an enquiry and comment that you "would like to be kept up to date".
Investors Take Note... I'm a Cash Cow - $320pw return
Boasting a location just 300m meters from Great Dividing Range Escarpment, this property is in a handy position with easy access to the CBD and new Toowoomba Hospital (planning stage).... think capital growth.
For an investor looking for a great buy, we have a long term tenant already in place and an amazing return. If you are looking for somewhere to reside, with suitable notice to the tenant that is possible as well.
– Long term tenant (10 years)
– 3 bedrooms
– Main bedroom with ensuite & good sized walk-in-robe
– Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
– Kitchen with electric oven, ceramic cook-top & rangehood
– Bathroom with separate bath and shower (extra large shower)
– 1 garage with remote door
– NBN (Fibre To The Premises)
– Security screens (doors and windows)
– Split system air-conditioner
– Situated in a block of only 3 units
– 180m to bus stop
– 1km to Downlands College
– 1.7km to Harlaxton State School
– 2.8km to Northpoint Shopping Centre (Coles, Aldi)
– 3.8km to Toowoomba CBD
– 1.6km to New Toowoomba Hospital site (currently at planning stage)
– New Hospital key details and video flyover (click on links)
WHAT SEALS THE DEAL:
…. The size & the affordability. It's handy to schools, shopping and the CBD. With the new Toowoomba Hospital site closeby, this will continue to be a high performing investment for many years to come.
– General Rates: $1,065.56 half year(net)
– Admin Fund: $312.50 quarter (net)
– Sinking Fund: $97.00 quarter (net)
– Current tenant: Approx 10 years
– Current rent - $320p/w
– Current lease ends - Periodic
Open For Inspection Times
Tenanted property. To book an inspection, please submit and enquiry and you will be contacted with available inspection times.