1/48 Wuth Street DARLING HEIGHTS
Sorry ... I'm Sold.
Nest or Invest
Boasting a location just 300m meters from the University of Southern Queensland and popular Japanese garden, this property is in a handy position. .... think capital growth.
It's a solid construction including brick walls both internal and external requiring very little maintenance. Has a large private yard with a covered outdoor area and pets are allowed.
For an investor looking for a great buy, the previous tenancy was $300p/w and there is currently an extreme shortage of rental accommodation in Toowoomba - especially in premium positions. If you are looking for somewhere to reside, this is well maintained, has very low body corp fees (just insurance split with the neighbour), a large private yard and did I say affordable?
- 3 good sized bedrooms (built-in)
- 1 bathroom
- large built-in robes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Shower replaced (2 years)
- Stove replaced (2 years)
- NBN (FTTP)
- Security Screens
- large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Brick walls (low maintenance)
- Great size yard
- Pet friendly
- Low body corporate (1 other - long term owner-resident)
- Side yard access to park boat/trailer etc
- Japanese Gardens
- University Southern Queensland
- Toowoomba Plaza (Coles, K-Mart)
- The Ridge Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Aldi)
- Years Prep to 6 - Darling Heights State School
- Years 7 to 12 - Harristown State High School
- Highlands Christian College (km)
- Concordia (Martin Luther) College (km)
WHAT SEALS THE DEAL:
…. The affordability and the position. It's a solid, low-maintenance unit that is handy for schools, parks and shopping. With the University only one block away, this will continue to be a high performing investment for many years to come.
- General Rates: $1,068 half year(net)
- Water Rates: $305 + usage (net) 1/2 year
- Body Corporate: $595.83 per annum
- Tenancy status: Vacant
- Previous rent - $300p/w
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION:
To limit the number of people and groups inspecting at the same time, inspection times are not publicly advertised. Please submit an enquiry and you will be contacted with available inspection times. Private inspections are also available
MAKE AN OFFER:
This property is being sold through Innov8 Offers, our Online Offer Portal, which means that the owner is extremely motivated to sell and will meet the market on price.
The property could sell at any time and I would hate for you to miss out, especially if it sells for less than what you think its worth. If you like the property I highly recommend you submit your offer ASAP. Once you submit your initial offer, you will always know EXACTLY what price to beat.
All offers are made online through Innov8 Offers. Please submit your offer early. The market is extremely active and due to the sheer volume of enquiries, only registered buyers with offers submitted might be contacted with updates.
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.