33 Dodds Street MARGATE
Expressions of Interest (Whilst Under Construction)
Enviable location close to waterfront. A lifestyle beyond compare...
Extensively renovated freestanding hamptons style home with 4 bedrooms (all the bells and whistles) and on a single level is a very rare combination in this bayside community. It doesn't get any better.
Unlike most renovations, this home has been stripped bare (virtually to the ground - yes seriously) and will be over 87% brand new when the rebuild is completed. You may as well compare it to brand-new homes. Unlike most "brand new" 4 bedroom homes, this one is all on a single level with just 3 steps at the entry.
With a stunning street presence, you will be relaxed the moment you step inside. Perhaps it's the sea breezes that sweep through from Moreton Bay, or maybe it's the aura of romance very few other homes for sale on the peninsular can match. The hero of this property is hard to choose. it could be how the inside flows seamlessly with the outside, the stunning new kitchen, the huge deck or is it having the entire home on a single level as most modern homes seem to be double story. This is a home perfect for entertaining ... or simply relax. This home has EVERYTHING you could ever want.
- Extensively renovated and extended (over 87% new)
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 extended length garage
- Stunning new kitchen
- Impressive deck - all under main roof
- 10' ceilings
- Ceiling fans throughout
- NBN connection available (HFC)
- Large walk-in robe to master bedroom
- Built-in robes
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Rear yard access
- Additional outside parking for boat or caravan (access through garage)
- 6x4m shed with rollar door
- New roof
- New outside cladding
- New windows
- New internal plasterboard
- New framing (mostly)
- New Stumps (mostly)
- New floor sheeting
- New floor coverings
- New paint
- New Kitchen
- New bathrooms
- New plumbing
- New electrical (including lead-in and switchboard)
- New light fittings
- New concrete driveway
- New fencing (front and both sides)
- Walk to beach, cafes, restaurants, Woolworths, medical
- Land area: 405sqm (completely fenced)
- Margate Village (850m)
- Woolworths Supermarket (850m)
- Margate Beach (850m)
- Belvedere Hotel
- Suttons Beach Pavilion
- Years Prep to 6 - Humpybong State School
- Years 7 to 12 - Clontarf Beach State High School
- Years Prep to Year 6 - Southern Cross Catholic College (private)
- Years Prep to Year 6 - Grace Lutheran Primary School
- Popular private schools located on the peninsular include Southern Cross Catholic College (4 campuses), Grace Academy & Mueller College.
WHAT SEALS THE DEAL:
…. the lifestyle living on the Peninsular has to offer. Living here, you are only 10 minutes walk to cafes, shops and the beach. This home will appeal to couples, families and retirees. Margate is a lifestyle suburb and this is a lifestyle home.
Open For Inspection Times
As this home is a construction site, no open homes are currently scheduled, however private inspections are available. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.