3 Wolff Street COTSWOLD HILLS
Almost New on Huge 721sqm Block . A lifestyle beyond compare...
'Virtually Brand New" - "first lived-in November 2020".
With a stunning street presence, you will be relaxed the moment you step inside. Set on a substantial allotment of over 720sqm sits this incredible four bedroom, two bathroom, media room plus study home that is complete with EVERY "extra" that you have dreamed ... butlers panty ... ducted airconditioning ... under floor heating to bathrooms .... and a huge level back yard to list just a few. This home has EVERYTHING you could ever want.
- 8 months young (1 occupant)
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Double remote garage with storage
- Stunning kitchen - huge amount of bench space
- Butlers pantry
- Media room
- Separate study
- Large walk-in robe to master bedroom
- Built-in robes to bedrooms 2,3 & 4
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Underfloor heating to bathrooms
- 5,000 litre rainwater tank
- Huge back yard - level
- Plenty room for a pool
- Land area: 721sqm
- General Council Rates: $1,026 (net) 1/2 year
- Water Rates: $315 + usage (net) 1/2 year
- Bridge Street Plaza - Aldi (800m)
- Wilsonton Shopping Centre - Coles, Woolworths, Dan Murphys (850m)
- Toowoomba CBD (6.4km)
- Access to Toowoomba Bypass (3.1km)
- Toowomba Enterprise Hub- 20,000 new jobs to be created (5.9km)
- St Andrews Hospital (3.8km)
- New Toowoomba Base Hospital Site (currently in planning stage) (5km)
- Years Prep to 6 - Fairview Heights State School (1.4km)
- Years 7 to 12 - Wilsonton State High School (3.2km)
WHAT SEALS THE DEAL:
This home has a brilliant floor plan with all the extra bells and whistles. Save the hassle of building - this home is barely lived in being only 6 months young and with a huge backyard that is so difficult to find.
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION:
To limit the number of people and groups inspecting at the same time, house inspection times are not publicly advertised.
Please submit an enquiry and you will be contacted with available inspection times. Private inspections are also available
MAKE AN OFFER:
This property is being sold through our Online Offer Portal, which means that the owner is extremely motivated to sell and will meet the market on price.
The property could sell at any time and I would hate for you to miss out, especially if it sells for less than what you think its worth. If you like the property I highly recommend you submit your offer ASAP. Once you submit your initial offer, you will always know EXACTLY what price to beat.
All offers are made online through our online offer portal. Please submit your offer early. The market is extremely active and due to the sheer volume of enquiries, only registered buyers with offers submitted might be contacted with updates.
Open For Inspection Times
To limit the number of people and groups inspecting at the same time, house inspection times are not publicly advertised. Please submit an enquiry and you will be contacted with available inspection times. Private inspections are also available