18 Hamilton Street NEWTOWN
Location does matter.... So does the price
Rare vacant land in a well established area puts you conveniently close to all the facilities you need - something that new estates simply can't offer.
- Main Building area 32.5m x 15.4m
- Power, water & NBN available
- Near level
- No need for expensive site works or retaining walls
- An adjoining property had a 'H1' soil test.*
- Fully fenced
- 300m to Newtown Park & State Rose Gardens
- Primary school catchment: Newtown SS (950m)
- High School catchment: Wilsonton SHS (2.3km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes School (700m)
- Glennie Junior & Senior Schools (1.5km)
- Wyalla Plaza (800m)
- Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre (1.5km)
- Wilsonton Shopping Centre (1.5km)
- Grand Central Shopping Centre (2.4km)
- St Andrews Hospital (1.9km)
SEALS THE DEAL:
…. Over 600sqm of near-level easy-to-build-on land, only 6 minutes (2.4km) from the CBD and priced under $200,000. Add Up to $35,000 of Government Grants (to eligible purchasers**) gives a solid boost to your home building budget. Titles are available and ready to build on now. THE DEAL IS SEALED!
To secure this block, it's recommended you ACT FAST!
* We recommend you obtain your own soil test to confirm the soil type on this block.
** $15,000 Home builder grant (ends 31 March 2021)
. $ 5,000 Regional Home Building Boost Grant (ends 31 March 2021)
. $15,000 First Home Owners' Grant (ends 30 June 2021)
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.