55 Hilltop Drive, GOWRIE JUNCTION
$599,000 - SOLD
ACREAGE LIFESTYLE, SHEDS, SOLAR, VIEWS,
THE LIST IS ENDLESS!
Ideal for the family that needs room to move, multiple living areas have been designed with various options for relaxing & unwinding including a fabulous sunroom with a perfect north easterly aspect which leads to the undercover alfresco with surrounding views.
This home is perfect for year-round entertaining while offering plenty of space and privacy for the whole family, featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 4 living areas plus a study.
- Large main bedroom with ensuite, deep bath, plus walk in robe
- Ensuite includes extra wide shower recess plus double vanity & separate toilet
- 3 other large bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, walk in pantry and ample cupboard space
- Free standing oven - 5 gas burners & electric oven plus dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Separate lounge, including wiring for surround sound
- Kids activity room next to bedrooms with TV point
- Enclosed sunroom for all year round use includes ducted air condition, ceiling fan and TV point
- Views can be enjoyed from the kitchen and entertaining areas
- Separate study
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- High ceilings, extra high doors and ceiling fans throughout
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Undercover alfresco off sunroom
- 6m x 6m approx double lock-up garage with internal access - 2.0m high door (approx)
- Powered 2 bay shed (6m x 9m) includes 2.7h door PLUS double carport
- 3m x 6m shed PLUS lean to
- Solar panels - 5.5kw
- 2 x Rainwater tanks plumbed throughout the home - 45,000 litres
- 8m x 8m hardwood chicken coop - completely covered
- Concrete driveway and pathways
- Children's play fort
- 4,110m² block (fenced on three sides)
Located in a peaceful, well maintained street in Gowrie Junction, this home offers the owner an escape from the hustle and bustle whilst still being close enough to travel to the City or Oakey for work. A short 17-minute drive from the Toowoomba City & positioned to take full advantage of the second range crossing & inland rail projects. School buses also available.
It’s not a house; it’s a home – Inspect Today!
Land size: 4,110m²
General Council Rates: $575.22 net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.